Here at Busy Bees Nursery in Lewes, we are seeking a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner or Nursery Nurse, working full time(40 hours per week). You will apply your knowledge of early years education best practice to ensure our children have the best start in life.
With a minimum starting salary of £20,987.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
Any recognised childcare level 3 qualification as per government guidelines and accompanying experience caring for children under 5 years.
- A 5 minute walk from train station and nearby bus stop meaning we have great public transport links.
- Ofsted rated GOOD.
- Small, curiostiy inspired setting with outdoor spaces.
Why Busy Bees?
As the UK’s largest childcare provider, you will be supported by dedicated teams in providing the best possible start in life for all our children, allowing you to focus on the day-to-day much more.
UP– BUSY BEES’ UNIQUE LEARNING SUPPORT APP
- Nursery Practitioners can access a range of ideas and full learning/activity plans via our app for use in the nursery, and continue learning with parents at home
- Detailed information including materials, locations, complexity and relevant areas of curriculum
- Full provision of training (both virtual and in-person) at all levels by Busy Bees Education & Training with all costs covered
- Dedicated quality advisor to support in all aspects of childcare and education to meet the highest standards expected as judged by Ofsted/CIW/CI
- Specialised SEND support via a SEND help desk and additional support with all governing bodies
- Busy Bees are the only multiple provider with ISO 45001 accreditation for our safety and health management system and each centre has a dedicated Safety Advisor to call upon
- Toolkits and resources provided for higher risk activities (forest schools, risky play, cooking activities)
- Online portal for acquiring learning materials, and other required items for the centre, plus support in purchasing in a cost-effective and timely manner
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- Enhanced holiday entitlement increasing with service
We reserve the right to close a job prior to the initial closing date. All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS/PVG check.