Title: Deputy Head of Care
Salary: £30 - 34k (Depending on experience)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9-5 (With commitment to on call)
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity as Deputy Head of Care?
About the Role:
You will be supporting the Head of Care of a reputable care company based in Exeter. Your role will be to supervise staff and collaborate with management in supporting young people with emotional and behavioural disorders, transferring from Residential Care into Independent living.
Working alongside the Head of Care with auditing, budgeting, Rota management as well as conducting staff appraisals, disciplinary hearings, and safeguarding investigations.
As Deputy Head of Care, you will be tasked with ensuring excellent outcomes for the young people by providing a quality service whilst striving for continuous improvement.
You will have access to company policy and guidance documents where you will input into the development of new policies.
You are expected to act as a role model for all colleagues & young people - ensuring adherence to company policy such as dress standards, appropriate conduct, and attitude.
This role also requires you to work across different sites within the organisation and at times supporting the Head of Care management of the other sites.
- 2 years managerial experience minimum (5 years ideal)
- Multi-site working
- Experience conducting appraisals, disciplinaries & managing safeguarding
- Experience with challenging behaviour in young people & mental health
- Knowledge & experience of implementing Children`s Homes Regulations of 2015
- Level 5 Leadership in Health & Social Care of children (or equivalent)
- A valid UK driving license
- Opportunities for both personal and professional development
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Referral program
To apply for this role: Please call me on 01179486300