Manufacturing Engineer (Assembly)
£40,000 - £45,000 + 7% Bonus + Up to 15% Pension + Training + Qualifications + Progression
Oldham, Greater Manchester (Commutable from: Rochdale, Ashton-under-Lyme, Manchester, Bury, Middleton, Hyde, Stockport, Bolton)
Are you a Manufacturing Engineer, from an assembly manufacturing background, looking to join a global market leader offering clear routes of progression, unrivalled training and further qualifications?
This is an excellent opportunity to implement the latest lean standards whilst developing technically through on the job training from industry experts.
This is a great time to join this long standing international manufacturer as they continue to expand their UK operation with a heavy emphasis on increased quality and new product development.
On offer is a varied and pivotal role where you will develop, implement and improve manufacturing processes across the site. You will be responsible for supporting the assembly line, working closely with the quality and maintenance departments.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Production Engineer, with assembly manufacturing knowledge, looking to join an expanding manufacturer offer progression to senior roles and wide range of training opportunities.
* Developing, implementing and improving manufacturing processes
* Working closely with maintenance and quality departments
* Specialist training and qualifications
* 37 hour week, early finish on a Friday
* Manufacturing / Production Engineer
* Assembly manufacturing experience
* APQP experience & knowledge of quality systems
* Strong knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques
Production Engineer, Manufacturing, Continuous Improvements, Lean, Kaizen, APQP, TS16949, ISO, Production, Automotive, Assembly, Oldham, Rochdale, Ashton-under-Lyme, Manchester, Bury, Hyde, Stockport, Bolton