Are you looking for a role where no two days are the same? Do you enjoy working collaboratively? Do you get a kick out of working in a fast-changing and agile environment? If your answer is yes then please read on, we may have your next role.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager and working closely with the PR and offline marketing teams, the role is responsible for planning and implementing online promotions to acquire new customers and using data insights to understand the customer lifecycle and create email campaigns designed to increase lifetime value.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and executing email campaigns using our ESP (Dotdigital)
- Planning and executing SMS campaigns
- Developing email automation programs for both online and store customers to maximise subscribers and lifetime value
- Producing creative briefs for digital designers for email campaigns and other required promotional assets
- Assisting the digital marketing manager with the running of our referral scheme (MentionMe). Planning and testing offers to improve sharer metrics and purchases
- Managing relationship with our personalised content software company Movable Ink, including planning and executing projects ensuring these are delivered on time
- Monitoring and updating promotional codes
- Assisting the digital marketing manager with the running of the loyalty email program
- Researching new acquisition digital marketing opportunities
- Providing weekly and monthly reporting on digital marketing activities
- Regularly monitoring competitor activity
And you will be accountable for:
- Ensuring that all campaigns are planned and executed according to the marketing calendar deadlines
- Highlighting any growth opportunities as a result of reporting on digital marketing performance
- Creative accuracy including copy, images and all content
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally within a retail environment
- Experience of Dotmailer/Dotdigital ESP is an advantage
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Excellent written skills and a keen attention to detail
- Analytical, enjoys working with numbers
- Commercially focused with the ability to track and drive ROI
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Confidence to work with employees across different teams and at all levels up to Director
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and contribute to the department and overall business success
- We believe R&R is important so for each year you’re with us, you have an extra day’s holiday.
- Why work on your Birthday? Have it off.
- Let’s celebrate JoJo doing well – non-contractual annual profit share.
- Helping plan for the future - contributory pension scheme.
- Get on the move - cycle to work scheme.
- Support for planning your finances - JoJo saving scheme.
- Looking to work more flexibly It's a possibility with this position.
- Why always work in the office? Mix it up, have the two. Working from home can suit JoJo and you.
- Having a great time - fabulous social events (when we can again).
- Supporting our communities – volunteer days.
- Being mindful – Health and Wellbeing Hub
- We love our products! 40% discount off JoJo branded lines.
- “It’s up to you” learning environment - ongoing training and educational development initiatives and opportunities.
- Sad to leave your furry friend at home - our offices are dog friendly for friendly pooches.
We are a company founded on the principle of People & Planet above Profit and we are proud of our B Corp Status. JoJo is a team effort and so many of our employees have put their heart and soul into their jobs, making sure we offer the most gorgeous collections and deliver the best service.
We may have grown into the UK’s leading mother and baby retailer, but we will never compromise on the quality of our products – it’s part of our DNA! Our customers trust us to offer excellent quality at reasonable prices. All our team members strive to be the best they can be and we love how we support each other.
We put our growth down to our passion for people and our commitment to running an ethical and sustainable company. Couple this with our fantastic designs, innovative products, attention to detail and the never-ending pursuit of high standards means we have built a company that makes all of us proud.
The most useful thing a person can do in this world is to create ethical employment in a business which is a force for good, respecting our people and our planet.
We embrace and openly welcome people from different cultures, perspectives and experiences to create a diverse and enriched company. We work hard to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people, regardless of background to make sure we grow our company sustainably and with different cultural influences. We are guided by our values and B Corp status in everything we do, and we recognise that being a diverse and inclusive employer helps us make a difference to all our employees and customers.