|Company:||Landmark Faith Recruiting Solutions Ltd|
Digital Marketing Manager
An excellent opportunity exists at this Oxfordshire based Christian charity who are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and talented Digital Marketing Manager to join their in-house Marketing Communications team to take responsibility for growing the long-term committed support for the organisation by leading, communicating and delivering the charity’s digital marketing strategy within their integrated marketing approach. Reporting to their Head of Marketing you will line-manage their Digital Producer / Front end Web Developer and develop and grow the digital team, integrate the digital strategy across the organisation and establish the road map for website/CRM development, working closely with a number of colleagues internally.
Primary responsibilities will include the growth of Digital Strategy and Optimisation of User experience:
• Manage the digital delivery process, influencing the content and managing key stakeholders and digital agencies.
• Plan and deliver opportunities across the organisation
• Creating business cases to build on growth, communicate trends and opportunities for growth
• Responsible for digital budget and reporting ROI (Input into growth strategy, board reports and forecasting)
• Optimisation of tactics and scheduling to ensure consistent, personalised and engaging user journeys/experience across all digital channels including offline integration to include: Website & CRM development, performance and planning/road mapping, Search Engine Marketing / Retargeting o Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram – organic and paid), Display advertising / Lead generation, Email marketing (Click Dimensions) – personalisation, segmentation & automation, Expand strategy into new digital channels, A/B Testing across website and emails – leading testing and learn approach
• lead data-driven decision making by implementing tools for detailed data, reporting and in-depth audience insights
• generate new leads through innovative, detailed and creative acquisition programme including profiling target audiences
• detailed plans to co-ordinate and schedule appeals, campaigns and consistent messaging across all digital channels integrated with offline tactics, schedules and marketing priorities
• develop and implement innovative tactics to deliver targets and organisational objectives (Reach, Engagement, Income, acquisition and retention)
• Plan and Deliver digital campaigns and appeals to drive growth
• Project management of resources, products and campaigns – it would be helpful to have experience or knowledge of Agile project management for digital development work (Website and Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
You can demonstrate proven experience in digital marketing, experience of working with SEM, social media, Display adverts, web development roadmaps, strategy and reporting and track record of driving growth, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with, influence and engage a broad range of stakeholders at all levels of the organisation. In addition to your strong IT literacy, you can demonstrate excellent project management skills (ideally experienced and/or qualified in Prince 2 / Agile methodologies), experience with supporter relationship management databases / CRM / segmentation, have meticulous attention to detail and can demonstrate a broad understanding of the Church / Christian community throughout the UK & Ireland – the role has a GOR (genuine occupational requirement) under the Equality Act of 2010 (schedule 9) for the post holder to be a committed, practising and active Christian and agree with the charity’s ethos and mission.
Sound interesting? Would you like to know more? We have a salary of up to £40,000 available + pension + benefits (may be scope for more for an exceptionally experienced candidate!). The role will be split between office based (2 days/week) and remote working (3 days/week), so you must be within a reasonable distance of the charity’s Oxfordshire based offices. For more information e-mail us or call for an informal chat during the day or to request an out of hours conversation. Ref: MD00437.
Landmark Faith Recruiting Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Landmark Faith Recruiting Solutions is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: