|Company:||Landmark Faith Recruiting Solutions Ltd|
Campaign Marketing Manager
An excellent opportunity exists at this Oxfordshire based Christian charity who are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and talented Campaign Manager to join their in-house Marketing Communications team on a fixed term contact (covering maternity leave) to take responsibility for delivering a range of marketing campaigns and projects (significant campaign project experience is essential!). You will ensure that project scope and plans are credible, measurable and setup to deliver agreed outcomes, ensure risks and issues are effectively raised and managed and be accountable for task management and coordination of teams to ensure effective campaign delivery. Reporting to their Head of Marketing you will work colleagues including the Marketing Director, Marcomms team and external 3rd parties. Day-to-day responsibilities include Campaign Planning and Management, Campaign Issue and Risk Management and Reporting:
• Working with the Head of Marketing to create and design marketing campaigns to fulfil the marketing strategy/strategies
• Working with key leads to ensure that the marketing campaigns meet the organisational objectives
• Ensuring that all campaigns follow a project plan and are project managed successfully from start to end, ensuring correct scoping of the plan, a clear brief, clear objectives, measures and timings and that the project stays within budget.
• Any arising risks and issues are effectively raised and managed, and good, effective communication with all stakeholders takes place.
• Ensure project documentation is well-maintained and project status is reported regularly.
• Identify and track any project risks and issues. Manage change through ‘change control’ process when issues are outside project tolerances.
• Ensure effective reviews for projects, identifying insights that can be applied to improve processes and maximise response. Facilitate and support reviews for other projects, as required.
You can demonstrate strong marketing and project management experience, ideally in a charity, working on integrated campaigns of a large scale / complex nature. You are proactive, able to manage multiple projects and relationships to meet deadlines and budgets on complex briefs. You have excellent attention to detail, communication / interpersonal skills and proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, experience managing marketing agencies or freelancers, the ability to influence others and the confidence to challenge project direction/decision. You can work collaboratively to resolve problems and deliver results and are a strategic thinker with a great understanding of data and experience of delivering improved results through data planning. IT literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel you are also a strong team player with the ability to inform and influence effectively both internally and externally. In addition, the role has a GOR (genuine occupational requirement) under the Equality Act of 2010 (schedule 9) for the post holder to be a committed, practising and active Christian and agree with the charity’s ethos and mission.
Sound interesting? Would you like to know more? We have a salary of up to £33,500 (pro rata) for the 6-8 month contract. The role will be split between office based (2 days/week) and remote working (3 days/week), so you must be within a reasonable distance of the charity’s Oxfordshire based offices. For more information e-mail us or call for an informal chat during the day or to request an out of hours conversation. Ref: MD00438.
Landmark Faith Recruiting Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Landmark Faith Recruiting Solutions is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: