|Salary:||£60 to £75 per day|
Primary School Teaching Assistant – November 2021
Key Stage 2
Full Time £60 - £675 per day
A welcoming primary school based in Caerphilly are looking for a Key Stage 2 teaching assistant who has experience of working within a learning environment and/or providing additional support to pupils in an educational setting. The successful candidate will be confident when working in a classroom and would be required to support the class teacher as much as possible with the daily routine within class.
This Caerphilly based Primary School has a strong management infrastructure allowing both its staff and pupils to feel supported in everything they do. This is a fantastic school to work at and offers a huge range of facilities, which allow teachers and support staff to develop their skills and improve lesson quality. The overall working environment at this school is very positive and the staff are all welcoming and the head teacher is continually listening to new ideas from staff on how the pupil’s learning can be improved.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
* Ideally have experience of working in a classroom setting within the last 2 years
* Experience In KS2 is beneficial
* Be able to provide support to children of varying abilities in an innovative way
* Be able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
* Be able to support the learning policies and become an active member of the teaching team
* Be able to expand the learning ability for pupils of all levels
* Experience is NOT essential
Why choose Academics?
* Large base of local primary schools
* Regular work
* Competitive weekly pay
* Online, hassle free time sheets
* Friendly and honest
To Apply or for more information then please get in touch. Email myself, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me on 02920 100 525
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: