Broadplace has been established for more than 15 years as a highly successful and multi-award winning digital performance marketing agency. We are an officially recognised Google Premier Partner, Facebook Partner and Microsoft Elite Channel Partner. Broadplace’s award-winning combination of digital capabilities, talent, technology and industry partnerships help the team to deliver fully integrated strategies to clients across many verticals, including: travel, education, automotive, insurance and retail/e-Commerce.
Our mission is to deliver success for everyone connected to Broadplace; Partners, Employees & Community. Our culture is one that cares, nurtures expertise, is fun, inclusive and rewarding for all.
Our mission, culture and decisions are driven by our core values of: Accountability, Positivity, 110%, Caring, Autonomy and Expertise - which allows everyone to feel accountable and empowered to achieve their full potential.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced PPC/ Biddable Account Manager who can devise and implement Digital Marketing strategies across a number of client accounts and their preferred platforms across Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook and other Paid Social platforms, managing campaigns in accordance with these strategies. As a Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running and management of these accounts, carrying out technical changes, analysing and drawing insight and working with the clients to help maximise their campaign’s performance as well as supporting and providing guidance for junior AMs.
Ideally, a successful candidate will have an aptitude for working in a fast-paced agency culture, and deeply understand the requirements to effectively contribute to a growth-driven company.
- Working with the Team Lead and Head of Performance to deliver companywide objectives, hub targets and individual targets
- Ensure that all client accounts managed by you have a robust commercial strategy in place, together with specific performance targets and objectives tailored to meet or exceed the business and commercial expectation of the key stakeholders
- To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of your clients and enable them to grow
- To devise, implement and run innovative campaigns across your client accounts in line with the clients goals and objectives
- To manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target.
- To maintain regular contact with clients and provide timely and efficient responses to all customer queries.
- To regularly run and lead key client meetings.
- To strive for excellence across your work for Broadplace clients.
Analytical and Technical
- To optimise client accounts for maximum performance using the latest methodologies and best practices for the given platforms and industry
- To carry out regular maintenance for a number of assigned ongoing client accounts, ensuring efficient day-to-day management of these accounts.
KPIs and Reports
- To measure the effectiveness of the campaigns across your assigned client accounts. To achieve increases across these campaigns in traffic and conversions and to ensure delivery against all other key performance indicators agreed with the client.
- To use a variety of proprietorial and third-party tools to compile and draw insight from both company-specific, sector-specific and generic industry data, in order to better understand user trends and behaviour and context to the performance of each account.
- To produce regular reports and slides for clients containing a robust description of activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the KPIs and metrics agreed with the client.
- 2+ years’+ experience of PPC management, focused on Google, Bing and Facebook
- Extensive knowledge of paid search methodologies and techniques
- Google/Bing Shopping, Merchant Center, Google Display Network, Paid Social experience all preferred
- Good understanding of Google Analytics or other analytics platforms
- Responsibility for management of budgets / media spend across multiple accounts/platforms
- Highly competent in Excel/Google Docs
- Strong communication skills both face to face, telephone and via formal presentation/pitches
- Analytical, able to interpret information, news, data and research quickly
- Literate with ability to produce top quality written reports based on strong analysis
- Experience within an agency environment is helpful, but not essential
- Previous ownership of budgets/media spend across multiple accounts/ platforms
- Self-starter with positive outlook
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Good at absorbing large amounts of information, with a general hunger for learning
- Credible and articulate, with good communication and presentation skills
- Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving
- Collaborative and able to work closely with others on shared or similar projects
What’s in it for you?
Broadplace knows there’s more to life than work. That’s why when you join Broadplace, you will join the Broadplace family. Broadplace has a relaxed atmosphere and a positive, social company culture.
- Competitive base salary
- Generous bonus and commission schemes
- Generous Learning & Development Fund & time off to study
- Google and Microsoft digital courses and exams
- Regular internal & external training
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted health insurance with Vitality
- Enhanced sick pay
- Fun and exciting social culture with plenty of social activities organised by our Social Committee
- Healthy snack bar & drinks fridge & team lunches
- Broadplace break out area with TVs, Wii, beanbags, pool and foozball tables
- Flexible working hours, core hours, remote and hybrid working options
- Work passport
- Additional holidays based on length or service
- Birthday day off & Christmas office closure
- Tech and Cycle to Work schemes
Any data that Broadplace Advertising Ltd (Lan2Lan House, Brook Way, Leatherhead, KT22 7NA) collects from you is for recruitment purposes only. Our Privacy Notice is available on our careers page.