Our well-established client based in Staverton who are one of the largest companies in their field, have a new opportunity for an Aircraft Technical Records Administrator to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
To be considered for this role, you MUST have experience in Aircraft Technical Records.
- To understand and interpret airworthiness data including Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins and Manufacturer maintenance requirements.
- To administer the maintenance tracking software CAFAM (previous experience desirable) and apply necessary Airworthiness Data requirements to aircraft records.
- To create work packs for aircraft maintenance.
- To raise logbook certificates for completion of maintenance activities.
- To research aircraft maintenance history and update records accordingly.
- To maintain and update records of aircraft, engine, propeller, avionics and associated components.
- To liaise with engineers.
- MUST have experience in Aircraft Technical Records
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Hours; Monday to Friday 08:30am to 5:00pm
Salary; Competitive depending on experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95610265