|Salary:||£75 to £95 per day|
Cover Supervisors Needed in Caerphilly Secondary Schools *75 to 95 per day*
* Are you a recent graduate who wants to expand their experiences in education?
* Are you an enthusiastic and experienced Cover Supervisor?
If the answer to the above is yes, then we might have the ideal role for you. Academics are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors in Caerphilly to begin work ASAP. The role of the Cover Supervisor is to act as someone who can cover a classroom when a teacher is not available (due to planning, assessments, training & sickness). As a Cover Supervisor you are not responsible for planning, teaching or assessing lessons, you are solely responsible for ensuring that pupils remain on task by managing behaviours, before returning the work at the end of the lesson to the appropriate teacher
As a Cover Supervisor you will be employed on a day to day basis, meaning you retain that flexibility and work life balance. The role is ideal for someone who wants to expand on their experiences in the class room and who is passionate about young people’s education. The successful candidates have to be flexible, at times you might be asked to work at short notice. You will also need excellent behaviour management skills, as well as a good standard of literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
* Graduate Degree (essential)
* An enhanced DBS check (essential) which is subscribed to the DBS Update Service (desirable)
* Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC) (essential)
* Two recent classroom based references
* A good standard of Literacy, Numeracy and communication skills
What to expect from Academics
* Salary of between £75 and £95 per day (depending on experience)
* Weekly pay
* Full compliance with Agency Worker Regulation (AWR)
* Online, hassle free time sheets
* Friendly and honest
* Awarded the Recruitment and Employment Confederation “Gold Standard”
Should you want to know more then please get in touch. You can email myself, email@example.com, or call us on 02920 100 525.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: