|Salary:||£60 to £75 per day|
Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant Needed for Cardiff Secondary School
* Are you a Psychology graduate with a passion for helping young people?
* Do you have any recent experience of working with young people? (Paid or voluntary)
* Are you looking to begin work in education?
Academics are currently recruiting for a full time Psychology graduate to join a Cardiff secondary school as a full time, Teaching Assistant. The role itself will consist of working alongside the teacher in the classroom, working 1:1 and on occasion, taking small groups of pupils on interventions. Given the nature of the role, prior experience would be required when considering applications.
The role is ideal for someone who is looking to take their first steps in their career in working with children and young people. The successful candidate will be someone who has a strong academic background, with a recent experience of working in a class room setting and the ability to use their initiative in the classroom.
You must be able to commit to working full time, Monday to Friday.
* Graduate degree (essential)
* An enhanced DBS check (essential) which is subscribed to the DBS Update Service (desirable)
* Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
* Two recent classroom based references
What to expect from Academics
* Salary of between £60 and £75 per day (depending on experience)
* Weekly pay
* Full compliance with Agency Worker Regulation (AWR)
* Online, hassle free time sheets
* Friendly and honest
* Awarded the Recruitment and Employment Confederation “Gold Standard”
Should you want to know more then please contact us. You can email myself, email@example.com, or call us on 02920 100 525.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: