Great pubs and restaurants need great leaders, that’s where you come in!
When you become Head Chef in Training, you’ll learn how to build a kitchen to be proud of the ‘Mitchells and Butlers’ way. You’ll lead your team to thrive whatever the shift throws at them (not literally!). You'll be ready to go in no time. Most of our Head Chefs in Training are behind the pass of their own kitchen within 6 months.
As a Head Chef in Training, you’ll need to be geographically flexible to travel around the district, be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle.
Join us at Harvester, the nation's family favourite for feel-good dining. Famous for our fresh rotisserie chicken and unlimited salad bar since 1983. Fancy a fresh start? We want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• Opportunities to grow with lifelong learning and funded qualifications
• Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
On top of this, we offer a pension; 25 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Across your 6 months of training, we will give you the tools to become a Head Chef who will...
• Train, motivate and inspire your team to deliver an efficient food operation
• Be responsible for the kitchen’s financial performance, which can lead to attractive rewards
• Oversee food ordering
• Lead food preparation and stock control
• Always conform to health and hygiene regulations
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll…
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: