Entain is one of the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. With offices across five continents and licences in more than 20 countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history – names such as Ladbrokes, partypoker, bwin and Coral.
We are hiring a PPC Executive join the Party Brands team. You will be given full training and support in order to thrive in the role and become an expert in your field! We're looking for candidates that are passionate about creating a career for themselves, wants to be part of a global - fast paced business, willing to work hard but someone who is also going to love what they do!
As the PPC Executive, you will be part of a team that drives new customer acquisition to the business, through a variety of marketing channels. Your primary focus will be supporting the Senior Search Manager.
What you'll do
- You'll manage large-scale PPC Accounts – for partypoker/partycasino across different territories globally
- Analysing ongoing results to identify campaign trends and key insights to help hit (and exceed) our KPIs
- Carrying out campaign experiments, A/B testing, SQR and write tailored ad copies
- Managing online media budgets, including forecasts
- Producing reports for the management team (Excel, DataStudio, PowerPoint)
- Continuously recommend and implement new ideas/tactics to our PPC campaigns to improve our results
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or Analytics
- Strong analytics skills
- Pro-active and enthusiastic to take on challenges
- Comfortable with high degree of autonomy and responsibility
- Strong mathematical background
- Experience in data analysis and reporting (Excel, DataStudio)
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines and deliver to reaching performance KPIs
- Creative thinking and passionate about delivering great creative
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, Adobe)