Are you an ambitious, Senior Bartender looking to take the next step in your career?
Or maybe you are an experienced Bar Manager, dreaming of holding a position within a prestigious company?
If we’ve caught your eye, then we want to hear from you. This vacancy is an unmissable opportunity.
Bar Manager – Benefits:
• Competitive salary (£20,000)
• Opportunity to lead a fantastic team with consistent, operational support
• Run an exclusive bar – accommodating a maximum of 21 Guests
• Share in one of the most important days in a couple’s life – every day!
Bar Manager – About Us:
We are on the hunt for a passionate individual to join us at our luxurious country pub owned by a Premier Wedding Venue. Nestled in the village of Gosfield, this cosy, newly operational 9-bedroom lodge serves a perfect ‘Night Before’ venue for wedding guests to acquaint themselves and socialise before the excitement of the big day!
Bar Manager – About You:
The ideal candidate will have a practical bar management background, including experience of budget management and cost control. We value your contribution and empower you to showcase your talent. By bringing your own ideas to the table, we would love for you to make this role your own; recruiting, motivating and leading your team; and implementing processes to improve standards.
Bar Manager – Role Responsibilities:
• Adhere to budgets and ensure that wet sales targets are met
• Ensure the presentation of your bar is immaculate – with tills fully up-to-date and staff briefed
• Manage rotas for your bar team
• Assist with recruitment, inductions, training and appraisals
• Pricing, stock control, ordering and deliveries – with proactive consideration given to upcoming event requirements
• Promote special offers tailored to each event – with both client value and maximum profit in mind
• Ensure that all risk assessments, Health & Safety regulations and EHO standards are being consistently achieved
If you think that you could excel in this brand-new role, then apply to us directly by clicking below!
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: