34,741 P.A. ?
Pulse-Eight are a multi-award winning, industry-leading design house and manufacturer of Video and Audio Control and Distribution systems, distributing our products to over 100 countries worldwide. Established in 2010, we are now a 50+ strong global team our Headquarters in Dorset, England, and expanding global locations in Malaysia and the United States.
With unprecedented growth, our engineering team is expanding to meet the exciting new challenges that our market and business faces.
Embedded Software Engineer (IC/ C++)
Are you an experienced engineer who loves working with a passionate team? Can you develop solutions in C? Do you have a solid understanding of electronics and experience in working on various full project lifecycles? Have you led and mentored a team?
If you answered yes to the above, please keep reading!
· Design, Develop, Test and Debug Embedded Software for Consumer Electronics Devices
· Contribute during every stage of Product Development from Requirements Gathering to Design to Prototyping to Production Engineering to Technical Support
· Debug, maintain and optimise existing product designs
· Participate in peer reviews
· Troubleshoot internal & external customer issues
· Design code from schematics and data sheets
· Develop and execute test plans for engineering and production
Preferred Skills & Experience
Desirable Software/Tools Experience
Relocation Package Available for Applicable Candidates - contact us for further information.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: