Ted’s Mission Statement
Our Mission is to build a successful company through the creation of a leading lifestyle brand. By conducting ourselves in an efficient and courteous manner and by maintaining Ted’s high standards and integrity, we pride ourselves in always being in a position to satisfy the needs of our customer. In order to protect the ethos and persona for which we have gained an enviable reputation, we always ask ourselves the question: ‘Would Ted do it that way?’
Where does this role fit within Ted's Team?
The role of the Sales Advisor is to support an environment of genuine customer connection looking to maximise sales, through a high level of service and always strives to go the extra mile. Be a proud and passionate ambassador of Ted, who understands and promotes the company “Mission Statement” and “Strategy”.
• A high level of team participation, working with integrity and respect for others • Actively drive and document your own learning to contribute to the success of the team and location • Be adaptable and flexible to the needs of the business in support of the team and the location • Collaborates with the teams in all meetings and briefings • Supports new hires within the team through friendly mentorship • Display a dedicated approach to self-awareness and self-development • Understand the core values and culture of Ted and reflect these in all efforts
• Use all available tools and information to keep up to date on current product and increase awareness of the product in terms of Called, Colour, Composition, Cost, Care, Cut (The 6 C’s.) • Follow merchandising guidelines, replenishment method and housekeeping standards to ensure that Ted is represented at the highest level • Demonstrate a keen personal interest in Ted and supports brand messaging
• Demonstrate all requirements of Ted’s School of Excellence • Delivering Greet, Observe, Talk, Fit, Assist, Thank (GOTFAT) with enthusiasm and consistency, understanding the impact of actions on the customer experience and sales • Have a good understanding the variety of customer profiles and use of sales techniques in order to build loyal customer relationships both online and offline • Actively seeking knowledge and taking personal ownership of achieving and exceeding location KPI’s and supporting all brand promotions and campaigns • Be proactive in the capture of customer data at PoS – where relevant – and understand how this actively informs customer relationship management • Keep yourself and customers up to date on and take an active interest in sharing Ted’s social media activity • Proudly support the integration of new technology in to our customer service proposition • Deliver a warm and memorable customer service experience
• Follow Company policies and procedures with an ability to work unsupervised • Adhere to all Company health and safety procedures. Use equipment properly and report any potentially unsafe conditions to management • Adhere to all loss prevention measures and protect the assets of the Company by reporting any misuse or theft of Company property to management.
Ted’s Core Competencies…
• Satisfy the needs of our customer, always • Pursue growth and opportunities through initiative and proactivity • Build open and honest relationships with clear communication • Create a positive team environment, encourage collaboration • Be proud, passionate, motivated, committed • Take ownership, be accountable • Encourage organisation, high standards and efficiencies
Ted Baker is committed to equal opportunities and embraces diversity, understanding the needs and benefits of a balanced, inclusive workforce. We do not tolerate any harassment or discrimination towards any of our candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: