- £8.80 per hour - £13.76 per hour
- Forest Homecare
Apply for this job
Are you a passionate and caring person looking for an opportunity to work as a domiciliary carer?
Are you looking full and part time hours with flexible shifts?
- Competitive pay rates
- Fully Paid induction and training
- We pay for your DBS check
- Uniforms provided
- Flexible working pattern
- Excellent Career Prospects to become a senior carer
- Mileage paid dependant on area and travel required
- Holiday pay accrued every hour you work
- Full Medication Training is given
This is a great opportunity to work for a well established family run care agency operating throughout the areas of Essex and Suffolk.
We are looking for the right carer who will be willing to provide care to some of the most vulnerable people in the community.
We are looking for carers in the Colchester area.
Your role as a carer would involve:
- Promote the service user's independence and dignity
- Assisting those who need help with dressing, undressing, bathing and toileting
- Offering stimulation and motivation through conversation, reading, writing, hobbies and recreation
- Assisting in the care and use of aids and personal equipment
- Supporting with the provision of meals including cooking, serving, washing and clearing up
- Maintaining the service user's physical environment including laundry, changing and making beds, tidying and light cleaning duties
The ideal candidate would:
- Have a caring and compassionate nature
- Be reliable and honest
- Understand the importance of maintaining a service user's dignity and showing respect at all times
- Taking pride in their role
What we pay?
Weekdays - £8.80 per hour
Weekends - £9.68 per hour
Bank Holidays - £13.76 per hour
Excellent verbal and written communication.
Car owner's preferred - this is essential for some areas due to location of our service users.
About Our Company:
We are an independent, family owned care agency providing care and support to people living in Essex and Suffolk. We have been established for over 20 years and have successful teams over Essex and Suffolk.
We provide care daily, 365 days a year between the hours of 6am to 11pm and split this over 4 daily shifts (Morning, Lunches, Teas and Beds).
We will be able to offer every other weekend work or alternatively one day every weekend, with full or part time hours.
Apply for this job