Who we are
Beamly is a digital marketing and technology agency based in London, UK and New York, United States. We are owned by COTY but maintain an independent working environment and culture.
About the role
As a Technical Operations Analyst at Beamly you will work as part of the Service Management team, report to the Service Delivery Manager, and be responsible for working through technically focussed tasks contributing to the effective running of COTY’s 70+ brand websites by liaising closely with the wider Beamly engineering team.
What you’ll do
- Handle DNS changes for all of COTY’s websites
- Manage COTY’s domain names portfolio (acquisition, renewal and ownership transfer)
- Be responsible for handling (Generating CSRs, signing, and distributing) SSL certificates for COTY’s e-commerce sites
- Provide technical support to COTY’s brand teams in resolving incidents and requests within agreed service level targets
- Deploying code to Production in a controlled manner ensuring Beamly teams, COTY and key suppliers are informed
- Work closely with the Platform team and Project Managers to plan & schedule resources for environment builds for new projects
- Manage all access to COTY mobile apps accounts (Apple, Google and Amazon)
- Eliminate inefficiency and waste and improve Beamly’s customer satisfaction scores
- Preparing incident and service request metrics in analysing problems and trends to identify service improvement opportunities to be delivered
- Recommend service and process improvements for the handling and correction of defects into Beamly’s production environments to reduce costs and drive less calls to the Service Desk
What you’ll bring to the role
- Have a background or interest in technology
- Have a basic understanding of the Agile/DevOps methodology
- Have a basic understanding in Service Management (ITIL Foundation v3 desirable)
- Have a passion for (and be good at!) fixing things
- Be dedicated in identifying issues that might affect the quality of the service
- Have good communication skills both written and verbal
- Be very effective at managing your time and prioritisation
- Naturally inquisitive and keen to learn
What’s it like to work at Beamly?
Working at Beamly means continuing the progress of an indispensable platform, built by a world-class team. We practise continuous delivery, TDD, weekly ‘Tech Share’ lunches, and get the whole company together for Friday ‘Show and Tell’ with drinks. We also set time aside for continuous improvement, and take the professional development of our team members seriously.
We enjoy a vibrant working environment in Covent Garden – very well-connected and surrounded by loads of shops, bars and restaurants. Team members have also organised a lunchtime pool league, visiting manicure service, and deals on local gym classes.
As a Beamly employee, you’ll also benefit from…
- a high spec MacBook Pro with a choice of peripherals
- private medical insurance (taxable)
- life assurance (4 x base salary)
- 25 days’ holiday per annum
- Extra day’s holiday on your birthday
- childcare vouchers
- flexible office hours
Unfortunately, only applicants who have the right to work in the UK will be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.