Social Media Creative Executive
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd are looking for a Social Media Creative Executive due to the success and continued growth of the social media team, this successful organisation are looking to hire a full time Social Media Creative Executive to be based in our Nottingham head office. This is a very important role that will be responsible for creative conceptualisation and execution across all of our global social platforms and through influencers and third-party partners.
We are looking for award winning creative excellence at the forefront of digital and social media, someone who wants to push creative boundaries and innovate through social, digital and video based content!
- Creative conceptualisation and ideation. Working with the team we are looking for an innovative creative who can come up with awesome ideas and think outside of the box
- Lead all design related activities from research, ideation through to final production across all content types
- A social media native, we are looking for someone who lives and breathes social media, you will be expected to stay up to date on the latest trends, technologies and creative opportunities across all social platforms
- Social brand custodian, you will be responsible for leading the brand across social activity, ensuring that guidelines are followed and build a solid reputable global brand
- Building a team, it is our plan that this team will grow over time and this role will be pivotal in helping to develop and grow other creatives
- Passionate about the work, creating a working environment that cultivates and stretches high performing innovative talent
- Build and maintain effective and creative relationships with other departments and staff members, championing social media and our outputs
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in a senior design position
- First class experience of social content creation including imagery, GIFs, short video production and all different Ad formats
- Creative thinker who is not afraid to get their hands dirty and roll up their sleeves
- Demonstrates world-class understanding of design principles and best practices across social media platforms
- Portfolio showcasing strong design work is essential.