We have a exciting opportunity for an ‘energetic Registered Manager’ excited by the opportunity to put their stamp on my Clients new home.
My client is looking for a positive, enthusiastic and motivated manger with excellent leadership skills, who has a desire to make a difference to help young people develop skills to support and fulfil their life’s ambitions.
The aim of the home is to provide a safe haven in which children and young people can learn appropriate life skills and behaviour, which will help them to live fulfilling lives beyond their time and experience in care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Protect children and young people from threats to health, welfare and normal development inside and outside of the home environment
- Ensure home environment is appropriate and sensitive to needs of children and young people looked after
- Managing the home through procedures, policies and activities engaged in to provide a positive and enjoyable experience for the child or young person they are responsible for
- Ensuring key stages in the stay of the child or young person such as admissions, discharge, transfers are properly managed and recorded
- Ensure staff dealing with complex cases are given support and advice
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with social workers, teaching staff and other professionals from associated agencies engaged in childcare
- To assist in the management and operation of budget and petty cash within guidelines
- To assist in the homes budgeting estimates
- Providing leadership and guidance to assist in the development of staff
- To have responsibility in the deployment and management of staff on a day-to-day basis
- To be involved in the monitoring, appraisal and disciplining of staff as necessary
- NVQ/QCF level 5 in Leadership and Management or a higher equivalent qualification
- Experience of working with children and young people
- Evidence of leadership and management roles
- Background working in EBD roles
- Level 3 Diploma in children and young people
£30,000 to £36,000 per annum
Closing date: 28th February
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Ismail at Job Paths 4 U
Job Paths 4 U is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website